So I thought I would blog about the funny things Owen has been doing lately! He is such a goofball and very opinionated! His favorite things right now are reading books, dancing, and rearranging every drawer in our home! He has this truck book that he carries around the house, right behind me begging in his little grunt beg for me to read it, and as soon as I give in he gets his cute little puckered lip smile and sits on my lap! He loves to put things away....but his away means in the trash can! We have found all sorts of things....Chad's keys, various toys, and half of my garment drawer! Gotta love him! This video demonstrates his awesome dance moves!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Owen's got moves!
So I thought I would blog about the funny things Owen has been doing lately! He is such a goofball and very opinionated! His favorite things right now are reading books, dancing, and rearranging every drawer in our home! He has this truck book that he carries around the house, right behind me begging in his little grunt beg for me to read it, and as soon as I give in he gets his cute little puckered lip smile and sits on my lap! He loves to put things away....but his away means in the trash can! We have found all sorts of things....Chad's keys, various toys, and half of my garment drawer! Gotta love him! This video demonstrates his awesome dance moves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hello! I didn't know you had a blog! I am excited to check on you and see how things are going. We miss 4618.
Wow, that boy can sure bust a move! So hilarious and cute!
How cute, I love his cute little moves! Glad the garlic salt helped. See ya soon!
Oh & by the way... you look great in that pic. w/Owen! Let me know when you do the next mom movie!
owen is such a cutie pie. i love that the boys are doing the same thing at the same time. so- where have i been? i just read your post about chad having a seizure... scary but i am glad that everything is alright. let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment