So there are two things
1. I attempted my first french braid and it was semi-successful! Not having Holly next door anymore I was forced to do Ella's hair myself before her soccer game and team pictures. It actually looked pretty good in the back and just fabulous from the front! Yeahhhh Me!
2. This was a month ago, but I completed my second half marathon! The first one since giving birth to Owen. I was about 4 min. slower then my previous time, but still felt really good! There are no pictures to prove it (Chad got stuck in traffic, but props to him for getting both of the kids out of the house before 9!) But I was welcomed by my awesome Dad who had just finished the bike marathon! Props to him as well since he was hit by a truck in September and broke both of his legs! Go Dad!
5 comments:
That's awesome! Congrats! I need to learn how to braid. :)
Wow! That's awesome! I still can't believe you can do all that running...I must admit though I became a fan of running 2 summers ago- and it's pretty great! See ya guys soon. Thanks for hanging out the other day!
BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your blog site and everything you put on it!! I definitely need to start one of these! I miss you guys terribly!! I'm in desperate need of another vacation with my favorite friends! :)
Jenner! I miss you too! You really do need to start a blog! Love you!
Bridgette
so proud that you finally "mastered" the french braid (a little surprised that you even tried after years of refusing to!)--but a little sad--now what do you need me for?? oh yeah, sewing things for your children--i'll always be in demand for that--way too much patience & time consuming for you :)
-your proud big sis
Post a Comment