Mother's Day started out with Chad making me breakfast in bed!(so sweet) I ate about 1 bite before having to come out to the table because Owen just couldn't believe that I was awake, but not paying attention to him! We then rushed off to church, Chad left mid sacrament meeting because both he and Owen were falling asleep! I came home and tried then to take a nap.....this picture is what happened 2 min. after I layed down! I love being a Mom!
3 comments:
your fam is so cute! happy mothers day!!!
So cute. When are you guys moving? I'm so sad that you guys are going. We need to hang before you guys move.
Being a mom is such a big job, but definitely rewarding...especially when your little ones make you feel so special!!!! I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day! Let's do something this week. How was the Kangaroo Zoo? I didn't get your message till the next morning...
Take Care!
Post a Comment