This morning, as per the usual routine of jumping on Mom's bed was happening Owen starting just falling face down into the bed...he thought it was hilarious, and so did Ella. She joined in with him, and said, "Mom, I've never seen Owen be this funny!" a few minutes later she said, "I've never had this much fun with my brother!"
It was so great to see them actually playing together, and having fun. I hope there are many more good times to come!
3 comments:
The cutest thing I have ever seen!! :) I miss you guys!!
Sooo cute! Hey let's take the kids swimming or something! See ya soon!
when i played this today kate looked around when she heard ella's voice & then she crawled around trying to find her!! she was all smiles--good thing she forgets things so quickly--she could have been searching for hours:)
Post a Comment