Thursday, June 12, 2008
Seriously........
This is how I feel right now....seriously............I couldn't have waited one more day before I posted to the world about this house! Well, to make an incredibly long and emotional story short, this house is not going to work out. This is a big problem for us, since we pretty much had no other options, and we are moving across the country! It's been a long day of tears! But after a long conversation with our fabulous agent Vivian I am feeling much better. She is going to find us something great! It's funny, I wasn't even that sad about the house, it was just the worry of being somewhere safe. Vivian knows what neighborhoods are safe, and where we will feel comfortable. So I am now going to delete those posts about the house, because they will just make me depressed! Love you all, and as soon as we have a new house to be excited about I will put up those pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm sure you guys will find something great! It's sad though when things don't work out the way we want, but there's always something better just around the corner.
Love ya,
Laura
Darn it! Things work out for a reason though and it will all be good. If my prayers are answered, that'll mean that you don't go at all and something amazing comes up here in good ole Lehi. :) (yeah right?)
I am glad you found our blog! I love that even though we don't live by each other anymore, I can still keep up on what is going on with the family. I am sorry about the house. I am sure everything will work out in the end. Good luck.
i'm so sorry bridgette. i know how frustrating things like that can be. everything will work out alright. i wish i could give you a big hug right now. good luck. let me know if you need anything and lets get together this week.
Post a Comment