For those of you who don't know what the Ragnar Relay is heres is a little explanation....
It is a 176 mile race from Logan to Park City. You are on a team of 12, and everyone has 3 legs, these range in difficulty. You start on Friday morning and go all through the night to the next day......crazy right?!
Well, our team this year was called the Rocky Mtn Thighs. We started at 8:20 a.m. and finished around 5p.m. the next day!
Here are some memorable moments from the race (sorry for all those reading who weren't there, because you probably won't understand any of this!)
1. Anything Greg said!
"Greg do you need a dump?"
"No, but I need to take a dump!"
"Bridgette, How am I supposed to run listening to a song about lipgloss?"
2. Angela's Xena warrior princess call (that was just a little too good!)
3. Lilli being the only lactating pumping individual running the ragnar relay!
4. Our fantastic supply of food, and our fabulous dinner!
5. Karen said, "That guys shorts are almost falling off! You can see his lines!"
Joey said, "You mean his sex lines...."
6. Joey said, "Hey Greg, Hows that prairie dog treatin' ya?"
7. Seeing Greg's hill, that was supposed to be downhill!
8. Lilli's triumphant uphill climb "Its all about the heartrate!"
9. I said, after all of the sex lines talk "You can tell we've been together for 24 1/2 hours"
10. My freakin' butt hard uphill run....and my sense of accomplishment right after!
11. Joey finishing Ragnar!
12. Our concentration camp like sleep on the gym floor!
13. Karen's long long hot hot run!
14. The "Sole Sistas" underwear!
15. Poor Lilli's waterless run :(
16. Our triumphant run across the finish line!
There were so many more! Thanks team Rocky Mtn. Thighs for the memories!
5 comments:
Bridget, thanks for the pics I am now far enough past the race that it actually feels like it was fun. Next year I want RAGNAR! Go Thighs!
Don't know how you do it! That's awesome- sounds like fun! How are the Georgia plans coming along? Let's hang out.
Bridgette - it's Misty. I found Ash's blog and then yours...so glad I did. Hopefully you don't mind. Your family is so cute and so is your blog. Keep in touch! http://toddandmisty.blogspot.com/
yeah good job! james was bummed that you all weren't in the same truck. i was laughing at the picture of lil with the hooter hider on! you girls are inspiring, maybe if i wasn't pregnant constantly...
Congrats on finishing the run! I can't say I'm sad I didn't do it with you, but you looked like you had fun out there! Maybe one of these days (next year) I'll get motivated to run again!
Post a Comment