On Saturday morning Chad went golfing with his buddy Craig at 6 am. The kids and I didn't wake up until 8:30 and then he was home! I told him he could go golfing at 6 am anytime! I then got to go to spinning class at the gym at 9. We spent the rest of our morning at Babies R' Us returning our third Combi stroller! I loved them at first, but I've decided as soon as a baby reaches over 20 pds they are just to flimsy. So boooo on Combi strollers. I love the new one we got, it even turns easily with Ella sitting in it, but I couldn't tell you what kind it is!
Next we went to my adorable neice's 1 yr b-day party! It was great fun with swimming and good friends! Holly had it at her clubhouse where they had this cool arcade game with Street Fighter on it. For those of you who don't know, I am the queen of Street Fighter! Chun Li and I are unstoppable, just ask my little brother Gary, he is probably crying if he is reading this thinking of how he could never find a way to beat me! Anyway, while Kate was opening her presents Chad came to me and said, "You've got to see this!" I went in to find Ella totally kicking Craig's (a grown man) butt at Street Fighter! It must be genetic. I was never so proud!
Right after Kate's party(which was fabulous! Good job Holly and Vic!) we went to Chad's sister b-day party up millcreek canyon.....our kids were so tired, and Owen had more than one spill!
Today we were actually on time for church, and I got to listen to both Relief Society and Sunday school without Owen! It felt so nice! Then this afternoon we decided to get out of the heat and go for a little stroll at Silver Lake. Ella and Owen had a great time looking for squirrels. And Ella made up a song for Owen on the way home which lyrics included him turning into a girl so they could play! Gotta love her!
11 comments:
It was fun to see you and your cute family this weekend. I am glad you said the Combi strollers suck. I was going to go buy one today after I picked up Warren from Holly's. I am really glad I read your blog. There is no better consumer report than one from a parent.
Bridge, I just love your blog! It's so fun to hear about what your sweet little family is up to and to see pics of you guys. Your kids are so beautiful. (Obviously...since they have gorgeous parents! Duh!)
Your family is so cute. It's fun to hear the cute stories about your kids and I love messy face pictures!
What a sweet dad!
We sure are going to miss you guys a ton....let's do something this week, even if it means hitting the mall or whatever. I can't beleive you guys will be gone in 1 month....crazy!
sounds like you had an action packed weekend. it was fun to see you guys. we need to do tin foil dinners up the canyon soon.
I LOVE THIS FAMILY!! :)
thanks for your help with the party--you know i stress over the little stuff! those pictures of the kids playing on the luv sac are so cute--i love the one of owen holding onto kate--i must have missed that!! i think it was a good party & best of all--i didn't have to clean my house afterwards :)
me again--i just read that u used the same template--great minds think alike :)
-holly
Bridgette, since you don't have the memory post on your blog, I have to leave a memory for you. I totally remember student council in Jr. High. I remember us sitting around "planning" and having such great times. Wasn't the Clear Creek trip the best?! And Encore - wow, so many memories. I remember you and Ashley singing a Sarah Mcglaughlin song that gave me chills.
So I saw you on Misty's blog and had to say hi! Your family is adorable and you are looking great! Now I will have a way of keeping up on your life. Hope you do not mind?!
I can't wait to see you guys on Friday.... We are all looking forward to it! How's the packing coming along?
Post a Comment