Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Chad's Birthday Pics!

We had a little family party for Chad's birthday last night(much to Ella's dismay..."not a party if it is just our family" she informed us) Ella decorated and I made Chad's favorite dinner, his Mom's stir fry recipe. We got him an office chair for his desk so now he doesn't have to sit on a stool! All in all it was a good night!





2 comments:

holly said...

i think i love the last picture?!?

either chad has major bowel problems--or he's got an owen growin' out his bum.......

tell ella we were there in spirit---and that i totally agree with her!!!!

love you--MISS YOU TONS :)

by the way--i'm getting a little annoyed that my "show" is still not posted........ could you get on that already?!?!?

Joey and Angela said...

This posting made me totally miss you guys! My eyes are a little watery right now.... Your family is so cute and I love Ella's show. I hope you guys had a fun Birthday party. I am sad we weren't there to celebrate Chad's birthday with you.