Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to my adorable husband!

Today is Chad's birthday! I know he thinks its not a big deal, but when you are married to me it becomes a big deal! I think it is a day to celebrate and recognize how wonderful you are! So here are some great things about Chad..
He is always there for me, and his family (even if it means staying up until the late hours of the night studying!)
He loves to play with his kids and is a fabulous Dad!
He is so super smart!
He is right on track with all of his goals with his schooling!
He always tells the truth.
He makes the BEST popcorn on the planet!
I love you hon!
I hope you have a great day!!!!!!!

5 comments:

The Covington Fam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD!! And you definitely have my vote for being the best popcorn maker in the world! Hope you have a GREAT day! :)

PS. Just got the Braves schedule for next year. Dodgers are playing them at Turner field the beginning of August 2009. I'm itching for a trip to Georgia!!! :)

Lilli said...

Yea! Happy Birthday Chad! I think you might be due for a song....

On another note I want to reapeat verbatim the prayer that Grace said this morning for family prayer "Heavenly Father please bless Ella that she can have fun in 'lanta. Please bless her daddy can tuck her into bed. Please bless her have a good day. Name of Jesus Christ Amen."

That's right no mention of her family here in Utah...I know where her heart truly lies! How do you feel about this obession that Grace has with Ella?! HA! Miss you!

holly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

hopefully you enjoyed your pie and your twirly chair :)

i forgot to tell you that killian asked where ella was on sunday. we had lasagna and were about to enjoy our dessert when he looked around and realized that there were some people were missing!!

"The Savages" said...

Happy Birthday Chad! Hope you had a great one! We love you, The Savages!

Misty said...

Ahhh, what a sweet post. Happy Birthday Chad, even though I have never met you!