Happy Birthday Mom! Since we couldn't be there to celebrate with you, we decided to have our own party for you! Ella was all to willing to make cupcakes! We love you! Have a fantastic day!
Super cute! :)P.S. I keep forgetting to tell, but we totally have the same haircut! :) I love it!
How cute....I'm sure your mom loved it! I miss those kiddos- they are so darn cute....Love ya, Laura
This is such a great idea for anyone away from friends and family on special occasions. So cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Super cute! :)
P.S. I keep forgetting to tell, but we totally have the same haircut! :) I love it!
How cute....I'm sure your mom loved it! I miss those kiddos- they are so darn cute....Love ya,
Laura
This is such a great idea for anyone away from friends and family on special occasions. So cute!
Post a Comment