Monday, September 8, 2008

Jumping in the Rain!





Chad was out jumping with the kids and it started to rain, and well, they decided to stay in the rain! They had a ton of fun! (I stayed dry inside!)

8 comments:

The Covington Fam said...

LOVE THIS! I love that both of us married big kids! :) So I totally found a picture of us when we went hiking together in Zion the first time I met Chad. Great times!

"The Savages" said...

Don't you love the rain!!!! That's one of the things I miss the most about Florida- when it rains it pours. How fun!! Keep bloggin' I love seeing new pics.
Take Care!

holly said...

so much fun!! i wish i had a trampoline to jump on!

tell ella i can't wait to see her "show" for me!!

the mama monster said...

i wish we were there to jump in the rain with you!

The Nakkers said...

Your place looks so cute. We miss you guys! The ward is definitely not the same without you. I was just given your old calling so if you have any suggestions please let me know. Take Care!!

Ashley McKinnon said...

That makes me itch. I think I'm allergic to rain :(

Miss you!

cwilson said...

Looks like fun!! Is that your backyard? It looks big and fun.

Mike and Patty said...

im sure that Ella and Owen had tons of fun, but not as much as Chad had. hahaha!