Monday, October 6, 2008
Party Central!!!!
My little girl turns 5 tomorrow! I can hardly believe it! She has been such a joy and a blessing to our family, keeps us laughing, and on our toes. We celebrated on Saturday with some of her friends. It was a carnival themed party. I was pretty stressed all week, with Owen having croup again (so not fun) and getting everything ready, and being worried it was going to be a totally lame party. But for all of my worrying, it turned out to be a fabulous party, and all of the kids had a blast! I definitely have to thank our friends Cami, Angel, Paula, and Alisha. Without them there, those kids would have run all over Chad and I!











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Looks like it turned out great. We were going to try to make it but ya know......it's quite a drive :). Wish Ella happy birthday from us. Luv ya!
Very fine......
Looks like fun! You went all out! I can't believe she's 5! Time flies.
WOW - looked like tons of fun! I am so glad that you guys have settled in and Ella has sooo many friends! I love that she is smiling in every picture! I guess she just thinks Disneyland is lame! HAHA :) Wish her the best birthday from all of us! Love you guys!
I showed Andy the pics. of Ella's B-day party & he asked me to write a little note for him.
So here it goes:
Happy Birthday Ella, I really miss you and really want to play with you! and come to your house and play spiderman & cinderella & iron man!
Anyways, as for me- I can't believe Ella will be 5 tomorrow. They grow so fast, but oh what a great age to be.....
The party looked like a total hit, wish we could have been there.
We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again. Keep the blogs coming I love to see everything you guys are up to.
Love ya! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!!
it looks like the party was a hit (i waited all weekend long to see some pictures--you had one more day until a phone call!)
tell my sweet little niece that
I LOVE HER & TO HAVE THE VERY BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!
I LOVE HER!! give her lots of sloppy kisses and great big hugs from her auntie!!
(and you can tell her that kate STILL goes around saying, "ella, ella, ella..." ALL THE TIME!!
Happy Birthday Ell! So yea tell Ella there is a special present coming in the mail from the Birds and that we just wanted to extend her birthday an extra week...that is why her present is late. ;) Ha! Looks like so much fun!
OK. Here is my first attempt to leave a comment. The pictures are great! We miss you and hope you are happy there in Atlanta.
Love you,
Jeanie
Post a Comment