I decided to document Ella's 5th birthday with some pictures, so here they are!
We woke Ella up singing Happy Birthday and bringing her a cinnamon roll with a candle.
Love that sleepy face!
Ella all ready for school in her cute new birthday dress that she picked out.
"It's very rock star Mom" is what she told me at the store.
Ella arriving at pre-school. They had a birthday sign for her up front,
which she thought was great! This is her teacher Ms. Lynn, who is
too wonderful for words!
We promised Ella a birthday surprise when we picked her up from pre-school,
so we took her to a Game Ranch near our house. It was so much fun! There are all sorts of animals just wandering everywhere deer, chickens, chipmunks, and peacocks to name just
a few. They sell you food to feed all of them, the deer just came right up to us wanting carrots and graham crackers, and they stand there and let you pet them!
Ella feeding one of the deer, sporting her new Hannah Montana shirt from Aunt Angela, and new shiny backpack from Grandma Carol and Grandpa Jeff.
Chad, Ella, and Owen posing by the donkey!
Owen being chased by a peacock!
We had no idea what kind of animals would be there, and were quite surprised when we came to the black bears! They were so cute! They are sitting like that waiting for us to feed them!
They also had buffalo, moutain lions, sheep, ponies, owls, fox...etc!
Ella feeding the bunnies!
We then went to Cici's pizza for dinner and to open presents!
Owen got Ella some pj's and underwear and she told me "Mom, Owen giving me underwear is weird!"
Mom and Ella getting ready for bed after a long fun birthday!
8 comments:
I hope you guys all had great birthdays! Ella's birthday looked like tons of fun. The game ranch is way cool. I miss you guys tons! Love you!
I just can't get enough of the cute McIver family! :)
looks like Ella had fun birthday!!We miss you guys!!
um...you forgot killian, mom, chris, melissa, kiera, ashton, and then finally me....that's for 2008!!!
(and just on our side)
i'm glad ella had a great day (& i love her face in the morning shot--so ella!!)
Yay! I'm glad Ella had a great 5th B-day! She is so cute in her new dress and already has such great taste. We love you guys! :)
What a fun day! That game ranch sounds awesome. I'm happy to see you guys have settled into your new town so nicely.
Ella is a rockstar!
loved the bed head on ella-too cute. I have never been to the yellow river game ranch and now see it is a place I need to try out.
Post a Comment