I didn't dare hope, but the last month or so our gas prices have been going steadily down.....I first was so excited to see it in the $3 range....then the $2 range....and then this morning driving Ella to school we saw $1.99 gas!!!!! Since then it has come down to $1.97!!!!!!! It's so great filling up your car for around $30 when a month and a half ago we were waiting in line for an hour and paying twice as much and then some!
4 comments:
very nice.....
I know!!! I texted Noah last night when I filled up my tank. I was so stoked to pay $27 to fill up (and trust me, it was to the absolute bottom, I coasted in.) During the summer, I was paying $50 to fill up. Awesome! Let's thank Obama. Isn't he the reason??? He can do and fix anything. Err...not!!
Hey, you're in Georgia, huh? We are actually here in Las Vegas and hoping to survive it. I'm not actually a blogger, but would like to have some updates from you. Hope you're doing great.
Darci (Bailey) Stewart
Email--darcidoodlenoodle@yahoo.com
isn't it amazing what paying half what we were a couple of months ago can do to your budget?? especially when you drive 2 SUV's. it is AWESOME!!!!!!
Post a Comment