Monday, November 3, 2008

The Halloween Post!

I was even more excited then usual for Halloween this year, because it is the first time since we've been married that we had a house that kids would actually come to for trick or treating! The kids and I went out with our neighbor Amber while Chad stayed behind to answer the door. We had so much fun!



















The Fam





















Ella (aka Princess Leia)
















Yoda and Leia.....Ella is very into fashion poses for the camera lately!





















On the move





















Owen was not sure what to think at the first door, but as soon as he saw people were giving him candy, he was all about it! This was a door we had just been too, and while everyone was moving on, Owen ran back for more! He is such a cutie!















Candy!





















I'm all done Mom!















The Haul!

9 comments:

holly said...

ok, how tall is owen now??? he looks huge! is he going to be taller than auntie HOLLY (just a reminder on how to spell my name--really!)

ella looks great as princess leia--what a fabulous costume idea!!

its november--that means its almost december & i get to see my babies so soon (& the sister that doesn't know how to spell my name!!)

love you :)

Bridgette said...

it was a minor typo.....sheesh...sorry

"The Savages" said...

Love the pictures- how fun! The kids looked so cute. I love their costumes! I love Halloween.

*We can't wait to see you guys!!!

cwilson said...

Cute kids...I love their costumes...especially Owen. He makes a cute Yoda. If you come for Christmas would you have time for our annual Christams party?

Misty said...

I love that you coordinated their cosutmes...how adorable!

mama g said...

Oh My! The cutest little tricker treaters ever! Holly is right, Owen is huge! Slow down Owen, Gramma still wants to be able to pick you up and squeeze the stuffin right out of you! I can't wait! love Gramma

Ashley McKinnon said...

Seriously???? How cute are they? Love it!

Momma Fish said...

We miss you guys.

Ryan and Rachel said...

It was very fitting that your son was Yoda for Halloween. It looks like you guys are settled into your new home.
Ryan