We were at church when it started, and the panic sunk in.....they almost canceled the third hour of church!
Owen and Ella were loving it!
The best part was they actually called a snow day the next day, and pretty much all of Georgia was shut down! So funny! Chad and I were laughing at everyone all day! It was pretty well melted by the afternoon the next day.
Ella and Owen went to Pharyn's house the next day to play in the snow/slush! I love Georgia!
10 comments:
You can't miss Utah too much when your winter only lasts a day! That's funny they shut everything down! Looks like your kids had fun though.
you probably don't remember this....you never remember anything from arizona!! but, we once had a "snow-storm" that they shut everything down for...no buses, so no school....and so forth!
it wasn't even that bad & i think it was more slush than really snow!!
i'm glad the kids got to play in it. tell ella the snow-woman (& "her" accessorizes are AWESOME...i'm sure its a girl!!)
miss you! let me know when ella wants to talk "on the computer" :)
i want my ella too :)
LOL that's pretty funny that whole town shut down..Ella and Owen looked they had fun with snow!
Hey McIvers,
We miss you here. It was 70 degrees yesterday. It will snow tonight. So weird.
Are you still running? I am a big runner now and have signed up for three races; one of them an 18 mile trail race. Wow.
How fun! I am glad you get a little piece of Utah. Let us know when you are coming back again to visit.
Yeah that's awesome! Crazy weather huh? so fun though for the little ones!
That's so funny. I guess you guys felt right at home!
That is hilarious!! I guess when you never get snow that would seem like a lot. It looks like the kids had fun.
We are moving to Boston in August for MBA school. So we will be living there for two years, and then we will see where we go from there. We will be a little bit closer to you guys. So if you are planning a trip around there - we would love for you to come stay with us!
That's funny that they wanted to cancel church. I can remember one time in my life church has been canceled. It was February of 08. There are 26" in some parts of our neighborhood and people couldn't get their garages open. Southerners are so silly.
Post a Comment