Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In need of........

After teaching classes non-stop at the gym(which by the way, I love, but I've been overloading myself) and doing my daily duties as a wife and mother (which I also love, but being tired makes them harder!) This is what I need....will it happen....no, but a girl can dream!
1. Sleep in just one day!
2. Stay in my sweats all day and snuggle on the couch with my hubby!
3. Go get a facial and massage!
How rejuvenating does that sound!?
I know many can relate!

4 comments:

Ashley McKinnon said...

I'm in!

holly said...

i hear you....maybe a relaxing trip to georgia is what i need....

this time without cleaning one room or unpacking one box :)

cwilson said...

Someday you'll have all those things! But then you'll be wishing for the crazy times again!

the mama monster said...

sounds like a plan! you deserve it.