Happy Guy!
I can't believe how big he looks in that highchair! He rarely sits in it anymore....has to be a big boy at the table and do exactly whatever Ella is doing! Owen completely worships Ella, and they really have a lot of fun together....all day long I hear "Where's Ella?" "I want Ella!"
TaaaDAAA!!!! my lightening mcqueen cake! I was so proud! Chad thought it looked like a shoe........whatever Chad!
10 comments:
I can't believe he is two! He is so cute and looks like such a little man. And, I think the cake looks great! Props to you!
Excellent job on the cake, girl! It looks like it was a lot of work.
So now that your baby is not such a baby anymore, does that mean you guys will be going for #3 one of these days?
Owen is sssssssssoooooooooo cute!! I can't hardly stand it! But what was up with his hair? And those feet!!! Are they really that big? I think they have tripled in size since Christmas. Grandma sends her love and hugs and kisses!
ok...i agree with mom...what is with his do????
i think my favorite picture is where you are trying to hold him & the cake! he is totally trying to get away from you.... something he & his cousin kate have in common.... a mind of their own?!?
the cake does look great :)
love you, miss you, kiss those babies..... i wish i could kiss them myself.... working on it :)
Yeah whatever Chad! I think your cake looks awesome! :) He is so dang cute Bridge and I love that Ella is such a little fashionista with her fancy dress and accessories!!
You made that cake? That's amazing! So now that your baby isn't a baby anymore...it's time for another one! :)
You made that cake?? Whatever, I would never even attempt that.
I am very impressed with your cake making skills!!
holy cow i miss you guys! think of all the fun our kids could be having togther. i love the cake, great job. give cute big boy owen a big smooch from me.
Happy 2nd B-day Owen! We love ya!
Post a Comment