Monday, May 18, 2009

New York!

I got to go to New York with my sisters-in-law and mother-in-law over Mothers Day. We had such a great time! This post would be extremely long if I detailed the entire trip, but here are some of the highlights. We went to the Met, saw a taping of the Jimmy Fallon Show, saw Rock of Ages on broadway, went shopping...and more shopping, went on a harbor cruise, and rode bikes over the Brooklyn Bridge.
We all know how much I love to exercise, so of course my favorite part of the whole trip was running in Central Park! It was awesome. I was so lucky to have Ang there to be my running buddy, and to make me laugh! Here are a few pictures, the rest of them are on my facebook page!









9 comments:

Heather said...

I love all the pics! You are so adorable! I'm jealous of your run in Central Park - that's something I've always wanted to do. (Then again, I'd settle for being able to run anywhere at all right about now!!!)

cwilson said...

I am so jealous!! That looks soooo fun!

Momma Fish said...

I love love love NY. There was a time in my life where I thought I would never leave. It is so inspiring there. I am jealous you got to go.

Ashley McKinnon said...

Did you eat at Grey's Papaya. Mmmmmm.....hotdogs!

Misty said...

So great. Have you been there since HS or was this the first time? Seeing the pictures totally brought me back! :)

"The Savages" said...

How fun! What a great mother's day gift- I'm so jealous- I love New York City!

mama g said...

Wish I had been there. You are a lucky girl my dear sweet daughter! I'm just your poor mommy in Utah missing you bunches! So glad you had a good, safe time. XOXOXO

Kirsten said...

Bridge, you look amazing in your pictures. I just wanted to say hello, and let you know that I missed ya. You've missed some crazy book clubs, wish you were here. I hope schools going well for the hub. If you come home this summer for sure let us know so we can get together and then you can catch us up on your busy life. love ya Kirsten

Lori said...

you have a blog! fabulous! your family is adorable.