Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SIX

We woke up Ella with the traditional cinnamon roll and candle! She was a little bit excited..


All ready for school!


I took some cupcakes to her class, she was in heaven. Especially when the lunch lady gave her a sticker for her birthday....so cute!
Chad and I had some birthday surprises for Ella when she got home..she opened up a few packages that had come from family...she loved everything! Then we went to a movie..Ella loves movies!




















After the movie we took her to Macaroni Grill for dinner














Owen was of course a monster, but finally calmed down when I showed him how to make a castle out of his noodles.



















Our waitress brought both Ella and Owen out ice cream and a huge piece of chocolate cake. She then serenaded Ella with Happy Birthday in Italian opera style! It was actually quite cool!


















Happy Birthday to our little girl! We love you so much!!!

6 comments:

"The Savages" said...

Yay!!! Happy B-day Ella! She is so cute & big, we can't wait to see her, hopefully soon. Miss ya!

The Covington Fam said...

OMIGOSH... I can't believe she is 6 already! I was looking through some old photos the other day and found a couple of her when she was just barely standing up... time flies by too fast! Happy Birthday Miss Ella!! :)

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Ella!

(Welcome back to the blogging world, Bridge)

cwilson said...

She's ALIVE!!! I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth! Good to hear from you again! Happy Birthday to Ella! Can you believe you have a 6 year old? When you guys coming to visit?

Sara and Collin said...

Oh hooray!!! Happy birthday Ella.

the mama monster said...

what!? how can it be that little miss ella is 6? she is such a pretty girl. we miss you guys to so much. hope all is well!