Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Best Girl!


This post is dedicated to my best girl on her Birthday!

Bridgette, you are what keeps me afloat in this crazy world!

You have brought me joy that I can't describe in two children that I love!


You have made my dreams possible in a world that says that dreams are make believe.

Thanks for being my cheering section when other left the stands.


If I could go on and on, but I have to say that it is my honor and privilege to be known as " Bridgette's husband," and I would not have it any other way. Happy Birthday and here is to many more birthdays to come! I love you, or I should say we all love you!

7 comments:

"The Savages" said...

Happy B-day! Yay! Chad you are so sweet!! You guys are the best! We miss you! Hope you had a good one!

holly said...

happy birthday again!!! we love you too and can't wait to see you! kate is excited to see her bridgie!!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Bridgette!

Atsuki said...

Happy Birthdayday Bridgette!!! We LOVE you!!!!!!!

Heather said...

Awww, how romantic! You guys are so cute!

Joey and Angela said...

That is about the cutest thing I have heard in a long time. I am so impressed Chad! We do all love Bridgette and thinks she is one of a kind. Love you guys!

The Nakkers said...

Happy belated Birthday Bridgette! I can't believe you guys have been out there over a year. Wow - time flies. Hope things are going well. Your kids have gotten so big - and so cute!