Dilemma! I just can't decide who my favorite is!
This is who I love....
Brooke White, I think she's adorable, love her voice, and would totally listen to her music!
David Cooke, He's just cool and interesting
David Archuleta, Amazing voice...a little fruity at times, but I still love him
Jason Castro, So cute...its weird too, with those dreads.....I wonder what he would look like without them, love his original voice
Michael Johns, He's just hot!
So, who is the best?
5 comments:
I know right? I am going for David Archuletta the whole way. Cutie with much potential!
Kristy and Ramielle need to go bye bye!
I love Brook too.....
i love them all too. i really like carly also. i would like any of them to win. ugh i agree that kristy and ramielle are lame... they are cute and nice just so very boring.
Ummm...Jason Castro is so totally high all the time. Major turn off! David Archuleta is so cute, he's like a little puppy or something. But what about the Irish chick, Carly Smithson? She has an incredible voice.
Also, I hate Sayesha Mercado. Mostly just because she's hot and my husband is in love with her ;)
You are so wise Heather...I just thought Jason was just quorky. And I am so glad someone else hates Syesha too. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is something about her...I think she is too rehearshed when she talks.
Post a Comment