Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Owen's Birthday!

My baby boy turned 1 yesterday! I can hardly believe it. He is such a blessing to our family. We had a great day. When anyone would tell him Happy Birthday he would just smile...it was adorable. And I swear he started acting older too. We had a little family party at my in-laws
house..here are some pics.
p.s. My Dad got him the nerdy suspenders...they say Grandpa's Helper!


5 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Hi! I found your blog through Ashley's. You have such a cute family. Your kids are adorable!

Bridgette said...

Hi Natalie! Thanks....its nice to hear from you.

Allison said...

Hey Bridgette,
I can't believe how big Ella is and Owen is So cute. I'm glad we got back in touch before you leave. We'll have to get together soon.

the mama monster said...

happy birthday baby owen! i love the suspenders.

"The Savages" said...

How cute! We were so happy to see you guys last Saturday! Owen is looking so grown-up I love it! Let me know your plans this week...maybe we can meet up!