Monday, July 14, 2008

Done, Done, and DONE!

I know we've all been there......Moving is soooo not fun! But hooray hooray it is finally over. Chad and I went and did the last of the cleaning today, and we never have to go back again! Besides tomorrow when we have our walk through with our landlord, but Hooray! We are done!
It was quite the week last week, with all of the packing, and cleaning and organizing. I couldn't have done it without my fabulous sister Holly, who basically was Owen's mom all week, and my equally as fabulous friends Lilli and Aarion! I love you guys! With the help of our friends (including my beloved bookclub) we got everything out on Thursday night, then I got to have a much needed getaway to St. George with my bookclub. Oh, it was great.....food and a pool. Thats all we did! It was so great to be with just the girls!
So now we have three weeks at my brother's house in Lehi, then off to Georgia! I'm so excited to get there! Our house awaits us!!!!

9 comments:

holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
holly said...

so happy to help out--you can't help but love that little monkey (that's what vic is calling him now because he climbs over everything--but in a good way!) only three weeks left:(
we must swim every day before the big trip out to georgia!!

Misty said...

So awesome - I had a couple of great "friends" go on their missions to Georgia and I have heard that it is such a green and beautiful place. Aside from the humitity (which I am sure your skin and hair will thank you after living in Utah for so long) it should be an awesome place. Everyone needs great sisters - it just so happens that I have a great one named Holly too! :)

Misty said...

I meant to say humidity. Wuah wauh!

cwilson said...

I can't believe it's time for you guys to move already! Good luck. Will we see you before you go? I hope so! Oh, and thanks for your consent on the name Owen!

Ashley McKinnon said...

I still don't want to talk about it but I want to see this house! I am so sad but also so excited for you!

Lillian said...

I seriously don't even think it is real yet. I mean I have no ties to Locust Lane anymore...tear! I am going to miss you SO much but I am so thrilled for this adventure that you get to have. Georgia is getting somethin' special! Love you!

Momma Fish said...

Sad. What is 4618 going to do without any cool people there anymore??