Thursday, July 17, 2008

Poor Owen :(

My cute darling little Owen started throwing up last night....and it is no longer the nice little baby throw up, its the real thing. So it was a day full of washing thrown up on stuff, and trying to console a baby that was unconsolable. I am super glad it is over! I think he is doing better, so we will see tonight. You may ask why if it was such a long day, and I am so tired, why I am on the computer...Well, I'll tell ya. We are staying with my brother right now, so Owen is sharing a room with us, and I just tried to go to bed, but as soon as I went in there he poked his little head up. So I had to exit, so he would not see me. Anywho, hopefully we'll get some sleep soon!

4 comments:

holly said...

so sad :(
i just wanted to let you know, kate is playing under the table right now--but first she has to pull out & "rearrange" the chairs--another thing she learned from her darling cousin owen :)

"The Savages" said...

That's never fun...having a sick baby, he seemed fine on Friday, Is he all better?
OK, so we totally have to go swimming this week, let me know when? See ya!

Misty said...

I hate seeing kids sick. Just hope for speedy recoveries whenever it happens

Rebecca said...

No fun...hope he's feeling better. We would love to have you guys come over anytime. We can bust our our "ginormous" kiddie pool and have some treats!