We went to Millcreek Canyon this weekend for some tinfoil dinners, and we brought Ella's best friend Anna along. They had such a great time climbing hills, sliding down on their butts, and getting dirty! Ella and Anna have been the perfect playmates, they are so alike, it makes her Mom and I laugh all the time. We are going to miss her so much!
Great pictures. I have learned a trick to tinfoil dinners and now I will never do them different again...CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP! It makes everything so great and it will usually help it from burning.
Hey Bridgette, I can't believe you are moving to Georgia so soon. I love looking at your blog. Your family is so cute. We should get together while you are in Lehi. I go there a few times a week to visit family. Love, Hollie
What a face! Great seeing you guys tonight. We sure are going to miss you around here. Best of luck in the A.T.L. Keep us posted on how things are going and drive safe!
5 comments:
How fun! Are we still on for Wednesday- La Carreta? Hope so....
Great pictures. I have learned a trick to tinfoil dinners and now I will never do them different again...CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP! It makes everything so great and it will usually help it from burning.
Hey sorry about Friday, we actually went out of town to Denver...is this week good for swimming? Lat me know, hope we can do something. Take Care!
Hey Bridgette,
I can't believe you are moving to Georgia so soon. I love looking at your blog. Your family is so cute. We should get together while you are in Lehi. I go there a few times a week to visit family.
Love,
Hollie
What a face! Great seeing you guys tonight. We sure are going to miss you around here. Best of luck in the A.T.L. Keep us posted on how things are going and drive safe!
Post a Comment