As most of you know, I am a terribly emotional person.....I cry quite frequently. Because of this I am not looking forward to saying my goodbyes this week to my friends and family. (honestly, I'm tearing up just typing this) I already said goodbye to our ward, and I avoided most people so as not to burst into tears in front of them, but I couldn't avoid our Bishop and our dear friends the Monsens. There were quite the water works. So let this be a forewarning to all of you, that I will have red puffy eyes for the next three days, and even worse in a week or so when my Mom and sister leave Georgia!
8 comments:
So sad that you are going, but I will for sure you more now (that I can check up on your blog)! It will be an awesome adventure for you and your fam.
i'm still not thinking about it! i am excited to see your new house in georgia & we'll deal with the rest later!!
Good luck to you guys!! Keep in touch!
So I was blog stalking and found you!!! How are you??? It was crazy running into you at the Layer's sale!! That sale was crazy!!! Did you get a ton of stuff?? Your little family is so cute. How old are you kids?? Check out my blog sometime. Where are you living at now? Keep in touch.
THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we will all miss you too! i am so glad that we were neighbors so i could make such a great friend. i will miss you guys. ezra still asks about you almost every day. just think of all the new adventures you will be having!
Bridge,
I will miss you and am so sad we didn't have a chance to say good bye. I will forever envy your life, so if you ever wish to trade places with someone for a day, give me a call! Your family is adorable and I wish you all the best in your Atlanta adventures.
we hope good times await you in Georgoa. you will be missed dearly by all of your mission family friends here.
Mike & Patty
Post a Comment