Owen and Kate had so much fun while they were here! This is just a little sample! Notice how my mom, sister, and I just laugh and encourage them.....It was just so darn cute!
I'm glad you guys made it there safely and are getting settled! Sorry I didn't get to come see you one last time before you left! Keep in touch! and good luck with school and everything!
Glad you guys are doing well & all moved in, of course the unpacking takes forever....I've been in my new house for 1 yr. & still have boxes in the basement. We miss you guys so much!!! Atlanta is next on our list for sure!!!! Keep the pics coming- I love keeping up w/all the fun you are having in Atlanta. Give Ella & Owen a big kiss for me! Love ya!
7 comments:
I'm glad you guys made it there safely and are getting settled! Sorry I didn't get to come see you one last time before you left! Keep in touch! and good luck with school and everything!
Glad you guys are doing well & all moved in, of course the unpacking takes forever....I've been in my new house for 1 yr. & still have boxes in the basement.
We miss you guys so much!!!
Atlanta is next on our list for sure!!!!
Keep the pics coming- I love keeping up w/all the fun you are having in Atlanta.
Give Ella & Owen a big kiss for me!
Love ya!
This message is from Andy to Ella:
I really want to come visit you, I miss you a lot. I want to play with you Cinderella & Spiderman & Hulk & Heman
Bye & Hugs,
Andy
very nice!! i had vic watch it too & he was laughing his head off!!
ok--the picture of owen?! totally from the 80's, with a hint of the old "zoolander grin"!
i am going to try to get to the fabric store tomorrow to see if i can find a pattern for ella's costume...we will see :)
xoxo--holly
This is freakin' hilarious. I have never seen babies "wrastle" like that before. So cute!
that is so awesome. i am still laughing.
Glad you guys are getting settled in. Say hi to mailo for me.
Post a Comment