Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bridgette's Birthday!!!


Bridgette's Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Bridgette!

I Love you and Hope that the coming year is a great one!

10 comments:

Misty said...

Happy B-day Bridgette! :)

holly said...

H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
LOVE YOU!

HOLLY, VIC, & KATE :)

Lilli said...

I wish I was there to take you out for a nice pedi and a yummy girl lunch! I love you and miss you! Happy Birthday! Gracie still asks to see BridgetteElla...all...the...time!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE COOLEST GIRL ON THE EARTH! :)

SeƱora Daiana said...

Happy B-day have a good day.

Bridgette said...

Thanks Chad...love you! I have to admit, I was feeling a little sorry for myself this morning. I consider birthdays to be extremely important days...and I'm already missing my friends and family...and being so far away..I knew I wasn't getting a pedi and a girls lunch (thanks Lill!) But after a few Happy B-day phone calls, and hearing my neice Kate, and not one but two flower bouquets from Lilli and Aarion and Jenner I am feeling oh so much better! I love you guys! Thanks so much!!!!!

Mike and Patty said...

HAPPPPY BIRTHDAAAAY!!! I'm glad you ended up with a smiling face at the end of the day. i feel the same way about b-days so i'm happy that although you might be far, you have friends and fam that you can count on to make this special day extra special!! (:
Patty

Sara and Collin said...

Happy Birthday Bridgette!!! Hope you did something fun with the fam.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Bridge-dog! I hope it was awesome and that you're adjusting to life in your new town.

"The Savages" said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you got my message, I wish I could have been there to give you a big hug. You are so awesome & such a great friend. I miss you tons! Give Ella & Owen a big kiss from me.
Take Care,
Laura