Friday, August 29, 2008

Birthday recap..






My 27th birthday turned out to be a great one! Thanks to my wonderful hubby, friends, and family. As you can see Ella, with the help of her friend Jocelyn decorated my cake oh so beautifully, and all of the nieghbor girls came over to help celebrate. Thanks everyone for a great day!(I needed it!)

11 comments:

holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
holly said...

looks so yummy :)

hopefully you get your card soon-- and--i'm still waiting to see the "life-sized paper doll version of little miss ella"!

i was very proud of myself last night--i didn't even cry before, during, or after my little chat with her! maybe someday i'll get over your move :)

love you--holly

"The Savages" said...

I'm so glad you had a great B-day!!! Wish I could have been there. Take Care!

Hollie said...

Happy Birthday Bridgette! I am glad you had a great day! I was hoping to see you before the big move. You will have to let me know when you plan to come and visit. Are you planning to come back after PA school?
Hollie Christiansen

holly said...

so it looks like you have a b-day buddy...check out jackie's blog :)

Atsuki said...

Hi Bridgette! I told Gary on your actual birthday to let you know I said happy b day but he told me he forgot to do so.. :( so here it is happy birthday!
Looks like you had a fun birthday :)
miss ya
Atsuki

cwilson said...

Happy Birthday Bridgette! It was your magic birthday! 27 on the 27th. Hopefully it was magical! :)

Elena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elena said...

Happy Bday! You don't look a day over 21! Your house looks adorable..and could Ella be any cuter?

Ashley McKinnon said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you got my message! I tried to call but just got voicemail. I was thinking about you all day! Hope it was dandy!

-Ash

Misty said...

Bridge, you are so gorgeous. Even better than HS, if that's possible! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!