Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Life Sized Ella!

For Ella's preschool orientation night the kids surprised all the parents with a life sized version of themselves. Here is where I brag about my little girl......Ella's doll was the only one that looked anything like a person, and like her. Her teacher Ms. Lynn told Chad and I that she worked for 2 hours straight coloring in everything, she was very impressed with her. Ella number two is now a part of the family and we tuck her in every night on Ella's bottom bunk bed.

6 comments:

holly said...

I LOVE IT!! SUCH ATTENTION TO DETAIL!
THAT'S MY ELLA!!!

GIVE HER A BIGGGGG SQUEEZE AND LOTSSSS OF SLOPPY KISSES FROM HER AUNTIE!!!

oh--how i miss her (and you!!)

Lilli said...

Too Cute!!! I am very impressed myself, that looks very good and she stayed inside the lines so well! Gracie says hi and still asks when we are going to 'lanta...!

"The Savages" said...

Ohhhh- that's so cute! she really did a great job, so it sounds like she's lovin' school. How awesome- Andy started Pre-school this week & he loves it too. Miss ya!

cwilson said...

She is a good artist! It looks just like her. :)

Misty said...

That is so cute. I wish I would have had one of those when I was a kid...JEALOUS!

the mama monster said...

wow- i don't even think i could do that good of a job, seriously ella #2 looks great! ezra loved ella's note and wants to make one for her.