Tuesday, December 16, 2008

An Early Christmas

Since we are going out of town for Christmas, Santa decided to make an early trip to our house to give Ella and Owen their presents that would not fit on the airplane ride home. I'm so glad we did this! Ella is the prime age for Santa Claus, we had so much fun with it! She went to bed in record time, and told me when she woke up that she had heard bells and footsteps during the night......so cute! As you can see in this video, they were just a little bit excited!

10 comments:

cwilson said...

That makes me so excited for Christmas morning!! It's so fun with kids!

"The Savages" said...

Sooo clever. I love it! I can't wait for Christmas morning! and I can't wait to see you guys!

*I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

holly said...

so much fun....and ella definitely needs barbies for her brand new house!!! i watched the video with tayler and kate yesterday...and then we had to watch it about 18 more times!!!

even tayler can't wait to see "ella, owen, AND bridgette!!!"

**love, love , love the basketball action from owen!! is he about 8 ft tall yet?? he looks huge!! can't wait to find out...one more day!!!! :)

Gunnar and Brittney said...

Hey Bridgette,
That was so cute! I loved it! You know what is hilarious, Santa is bringing a barbie house, and a basketball hoop to our house too! So Fun! I can't wait!

Sara and Collin said...

K, Ella was hilarious and adorable in that video. How fun!

Atsuki said...

Oh~ that looks so fun! That was great idea having Santa come little earlier than usual :)Owen is definitely going to be a basketball player!

Hollie said...

Bridgette, Your kids are adorable. That was so fun to see them opening their presents. Thanks for sharing.

The Covington Fam said...

AWESOME!! How fun for the kis that they get a couple of different Christmases!!

FYI - did you happen to see the huge snow storm that hit Vegas yesterday?? I can guarentee you it wasn't 65 degrees!! :)

Misty said...

Such a smart idea. Merry Christmas early!

The Nakkers said...

I love it - very clever. I'm sure you guys will be super busy while you are in town, but if you have a free night we would love to see you.