Getting on bus....sniff..
So Big!!! And yes, I did get on the bus to take a picture.....and followed the bus to her school!
We went to float down the Chattahooche on Saturday in Helen...it was fun, but very crowded!
Owen and Ella at the white coat ceremony
The boys! Love Owen and Jeff's matching shirts!
Can you see the absolute misery in their faces from the heat?!
(August....not a good time to visit Georgia!)
So proud of my baby!
Grandma and Ella!
The fam...can you tell I'm holding on to Owen to keep him from running away
The big moment!
Owen being cute in Helen!
5 comments:
I love the picture of the four of you! So very cute. Glad you could spend some time with chad's family. Looks like Ella was a trooper at school. Good girl!
SOO exciting! The countdown is on now for the finish! :) Then we get to go on our vacation together!! HAHA
Remember I always told people you were a doctor? Well, looks like I wasnt far off. Congrats amigo. You are the man.
Can you believe our babies are starting Kindergarten???? I can remember when Ella was just teeny-tiny.... & now our babes are all grown up! How fun though! I bet she loved it!
oh my gosh i can't beleive how big ella and owen are getting! ella in kindergarten? i still picture her a 3 year old. and owen, i seriously about fell off my chair he looks so old and handsome. you guys look great. congrats to chad!
miss you-
jackie
Post a Comment