Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Baby.......

When did my baby become old enough to get on the bus and go to kindergarten?! I'm really not one of those moms that has been dreading kindergarten and not being with my child all day long. I think its really great that she gets to go and meet new people and make new friends......but thinking about it yesterday and today I've been getting all sentimental. Ella has been a wild ride, and we couldn't love her more! Here is a cute video, that she didn't know I was recording. She can be quite the rockstar when she doesn't think anyone is watching!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is priceless! Love the head boppin' and all!

holly said...

awesome! i'm waiting for my phone call today from ella to tell me all about her day!! i can't believe she in school! i'm so excited for her!!

kate says hi to "bridgie"!

The Covington Fam said...

American Idol here she comes!! :)

Lori said...

ah man. ella is awesome. love that girl. i hope her first day at kindergarten went well!